Here are some more archaeological anagrams to fill all those gaps between your coffee breaks! The clues might be of some help!
Click here for the answers, and no cheating!
- Nasal ox song – This ox was singing until 1066 AD!
- Explains all chateaus – Did the French live in caves instead of chateaux? How archaic!
- Book of air – Many early humans had nice lakefront properties here.
- Pink pant fling – You'll need a little percussion to make these pink pants fling!
- Lone echo – You are not alone in this!
- Re: human clue – Anyone fancy a hot mud bath? I understand it works wonders for preservation.
- Holistic me – This middle epoch rocks me in a holistic way!
- No wild man – This man may not have been wild, but he sure was bogged down.
- Brazen ego – This ego seems a bit tinny until you add a little cooper.
- Rash, bald nuns – These rash nuns didn't stay bald long after they shifted their cultivation.
- Three thugs ran – These three had a long tradition for getting their dinner.
- Each mans turn – This strategy really keeps you moving.
- Orient hat pin – These hat pins even made holes in your head!
- Rap is cool – Rap is all Greek to me!
- Ah! Another ecology! – Or are we living the past?
© assemblage 1997