Even more archaeological anagrams to help fill all those gaps between your coffee breaks, work breaks, sickness breaks and pub breaks! Why do I think the clues won't be of some use?!
Click here for the answers -- if you really want to know that is.
- A mint is scum -- Penny Farthing
- Exit ransom -- Russian politics, but not quite
- Frisky, cool noble -- Hooded legend, also of Huntingdon
- Stools scrape up -- After action
- Hare award -- Hellenistic grave good
- Nudist degrees -- Men and women as you've never seen them before
- Spoil chrome -- Colourful crystals
- Never gnashed on beauty -- Circular stones
- Mock Saint -- Now it's time!
- Branch jotter -- Fragmented Antiquarian?
- Lads think sanely -- Theoretical and phenomenological use of long words
- Of balminess age -- Fountain of knowledge
- I quantity -- Very old
- Dame Levi -- Almost very old
- Is not ethnic, coitional Hitlerism -- Science moves on
- Huge agitator or creepy alcohol -- Of violent confrontations in the past
- Picked artist -- Local landscape, to us anyway
- Piece stolen -- Bend me, shape me!
- Reach gooey goal -- Recent stratigraphy with no faults or folds
- A manic wild elm -- Antiquarian Tudor Rose -- One of Britannia's best
- Chaotic chill -- Time set in bronze
- Skiving -- Only working on raids
- The intact quencher -- Producing a straight cutting edge
- Meagreness yet shortly -- Procedures of the ordinary kind
- I am a cruel turtle -- Archaeology!?
Go on, e-mail assemblage today!
© assemblage 1997