On Friday 18 December, all ADS resources and services should be considered "At Risk" while the University of York IT Services carry out a significant business continuity exercise. This exercise will replicate a real world disaster scenario where the power supply is interrupted, for the purpose of testing the resilience of the IT infrastructure.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the authors,and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Included on this site are:
- ARCHES Introduction
- ARCHES Background of the project
- The Partners
- THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL PROJECT
- THE ROLE OF ARCHIVING within an Archaeological Project
- STANDARD for archaeological archiving
- GUIDANCE for Archaeological Archiving
- CHECKLIST OF ARCHAEOLOGICAL ARCHIVING TASKS AND ROLES
- SUSTAINABILITY REPORT
- ARCHES Activities
- Archaeological Archives
- A guide to best practice in creation, compilation, transfer and curation