Downloads
King & Son, Norwich
The business archives of G. King & Son, Norwich (founded 1927), were purchased by the Norfolk Record Office in 2004 (acc. 2004/53). The same year, other material relating to stained glass from the same company was purchased by the Glaziers’ Trust of the Worshipful Company of Glaziers. This material was deposited on loan with the Society of Antiquaries of London in 2005. The CVMA (GB) is grateful to the Glaziers’ Trust for permission to make the inventory of this material here.