For general enquiries
For ADS-easy technical support
For costings or information on depositing data:
Please provide the following information if requesting a costing:
- Name of the dataset/project you are intending to deposit,
- Brief description of your dataset,
- Contact details of the primary depositor,
- An estimate of the number of files per data format to be deposited and if possible an estimate of file size. For example:
- 10 .docx files, 10 .xlsx files, 1000 .tif files, 5 .shp files, 2 .obj files = 1GB,
- 100 journal volumes with an average of 10 .PDF articles per volume.
- Name of funding body (if applicable),
- Estimate of expected deposit date,
- If you require a map or query interface to help users navigate data,
- Any other information you think would help us understand your dataset.
For Library collections the following information should also be provided:
- Information on if your publication is born digital or has been digitised (i.e scanned),
- Information on publication copyright.
Archaeology Data Service
Department of Archaeology
University of York
The King’s Manor
York, YO1 7EP